Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Video Highlights of Pepsi IPL 20013, 8th T20 Match played at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur on 8th April 2013.
IPL 2013: Statistical highlights- Rajasthan Royals vs KKR
Statistical highlights of the Pepsi IPL match between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals.
- Kolkata Knight Riders (125) have registered their lowest total against Rajasthan Royals at the IPL.
- Rajasthan Royals have won 39, lost 34 and tied one out of 74 played at the IPL – winning % 53.37.
- At Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur, Rajasthan have posted their third win in four IPL matches against Kolkata.
- Both Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals have won five games each against each other out of eleven contested the IPL (Tied 1).
- Rajasthan Royals became the second team after Sunrisers Hyderabad to register wins in both their games at the IPL 2013.
- Siddharth Trivedi (3/23) has recorded his best bowling figures against Kolkata Knight Riders at the IPL. His wicket-aggregate of 56 wickets at 27.71 runs apiece in 61 games is the second highest for Rajasthan at the IPL, behind the 57 (ave.25.38) in 55 games by Shane Warne.
- Trivedi has received the Man of the Match award for the second time in the IPL.
- Rahul Dravid has been bowled on fourteen occasions at the IPL, equalling Kumar Sangakkara`s tally. Jacques Kallis holds an unwanted record, having been dismissed bowled most times (15).
- Sunil Narine (six wickets at 6.83 runs apiece) and Kevon Cooper (6 at 7.50) are the leading wicket-takers in the current edition.
- Cooper`s excellent performance of 3 for 15 is his second best at the IPL, next only to the 4 for 26 against Kings XI Punjab at Jaipur on April 6, 2012.
- Eoin Morgan (51 off 38 balls) has posted his tenth fifty in Twenty20 – his second at the IPL.
- Hodge (46 not out off 31 balls) has registered his highest score against Kolkata at the IPL.
- Jacques Kallis` tally of seven ducks is bettered only by Manish Pandey (8) and Amit Mishra (8) at the IPL. His tally includes four golden ducks.
- Manoj Tiwary, in the course of his 14, has completed his 1000 runs – 1006 at an average of 30.48 in 57 matches at the IPL.
- Yagnik became the second Rajasthan wicketkeeper after Mahesh Rawat (twice)to effect three dismissals in an innings at the IPL.